To be eligible to receive the Carpool Incentive a commuter must meet the following requirements/guidelines:
- Work or live in the Spectrumotion service area.
- Be a licensed driver.
- Not have been sharing a ride (by any mode) for 90 days prior to joining a carpool.
- Start a new carpool or join an existing carpool (as a driver and/or a passenger) with at least one other commuter who works or lives in the Spectrumotion service area.
- All members of the carpool who work or live in the Spectrumotion service area must be fully registered on www.Spectrumotion.com and log their daily commutes for the incentive month, whether or not they are claiming the incentive.
- Carpool a minimum of 12 times during the incentive month. If for some reason, circumstances prevent this level of participation in the first month, eligibility for the incentive will be extended to the next calendar month subject to these guidelines and prior approval by Spectrumotion.